2018-2019 Graduate Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2018-2019 Graduate Academic Catalog
Welcome! Wisconsin Lutheran College’s online catalog site can help you quickly locate details about our academic programs. Whether you are a prospective student or are already enrolled, you can easily learn more about the wide variety of programs that WLC has to offer.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Use the Catalog Search box to locate a course, program, or other content in the catalog.
- Use the navigation menu to browse the full list of programs, degree requirements, and courses.
- Use the Course Filter under Course Descriptions to find specific classes. Tip: Use the “expand all course descriptions” link after clicking the printer icon to see all the course descriptions at once.
- Return to the top of any page by clicking the “up arrow” in the green circle.
- Click the printer icon in the top right corner for a printer-friendly copy of the information you want.
- If you have any questions about how the online catalog works, click the question mark at the top right of any page.
- As we publish each academic year’s catalog, the previous catalogs will still be available online. Access them via the dropdown menu below the banner on the top right of each page.
About this catalog
All statements contained in this bulletin reflect the approved policies of Wisconsin Lutheran College that were in effect as of July 1, 2018. However, for the best possible educational experience of its students, or for unexpected financial reasons, the college reserves its right to change at any time any of the provisions, statements, policies, curricula, procedures, regulations, and fees. The academic catalog is published in electronic format every year.
Questions? Current students should contact the Registar’s Office or their academic advisor. Prospective students should contact their Admissions Counselor.